Online & Contact Free Leasing are Easy!
Please reserve or Move In online below at one of our 3 North Austin Locations or call us to help you reserve!
- Individual Door Alarms on all Drive-up Units - see video
- Security Cameras blanket the Facilities
- Electronic Gates with Key Pad Entries
- Well-lit at Night with Bright LED Lights
- Climate Control and small to large Non-Climate Unit Sizes
- RV, Boat and Vehicle Parking at North Lamar facility
- Tenant Insurance offered through Safestor
- Truck Rentals - UHAUL Neighborhood Dealer
- UHAUL Packing Supplies - Boxes, Wrap, Tape
- FIRST MONTH FREE on Select Units
Se Habla Español
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Online Bill Pay
Boxes & Supplies
North Austin Self Storage Units at 11712 N Lamar Blvd
Watson & Taylor Storage’s North Austin location is one of our two Austin properties. The North Austin facility is in North Austin just off I-35’s Braker Lane exit, providing easy access from the Domain area, Manor, Daffan, downtown Austin, West Lake Hills, Jollyville, Wells Branch, Windemere, and Pflugerville. We offer a wide variety of Climate Controlled and non-climate storage units, Industrial Warehouses, Retail Office Space as well as parking for your RV, Boat or car.
The management team behind Watson & Taylor Storage acquired this property in August 2015 and has completed the following major capital improvements:
- New LED lights installed on the exteriors of every building
- Access Control Gate System installed
- Surveillance Cameras installed throughout the property
- Next generation roll up doors ( lighter and easier to operate) installed on every unit
- New asphalt and striping on the driveway
- New Individual Unit Alarms
Please note that we require your belongings to be covered by insurance. We offer coverage through Safestor Tenant Insurance or accept your Homeowner's or Renter's Insurance when you provide your Declarations Page that shows proof of offsite coverage.
- From South Austin: Take I35 North. Exit Braker Ln., using overpass make a left at the light. Continue down Braker Ln. to North Lamar. Make a right at North Lamar, continue approximately half a mile. The facility is on the left side before Walnut Creek.
- From Windemere, TX: Head northwest on York Castle Dr toward Grand Ave Pkwy. Turn left onto Grand Ave Pkwy. Turn left onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Turn left onto the Interstate 35 S ramp. Merge onto I-35 S. Take exit 245 toward State Route 734/Parmer Ln/Yager Ln. Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Turn right onto E Parmer Ln. Turn left onto N Lamar Blvd. You’ve arrived at Watson & Taylor Storage.
- From North Austin: Take I35 South. Exit Braker Ln. and make a right at the light. Continue down Braker Ln. to North Lamar. Make a right at North Lamar, continue approximately half a mile. The facility is on the left side before Walnut Creek.
- From Wells Branch, TX: Head southwest on Moonseed Cove toward Yellowleaf Trail. Turn left onto Yellowleaf Trail. Turn left onto Alpha Collier Dr. Turn right onto Wells Port Dr. Turn left onto Wells Branch Pkwy. Turn right onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Use the left lane to take the ramp onto I-35 S. Take exit 245 toward State Route 734/Parmer Ln/Yager Ln. Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Turn right onto E Parmer Ln. Turn left onto N Lamar Blvd. You’ve arrived at Watson & Taylor Storage.
Sherif Ghaly on 12/25/2020I have been renting at Watson & Taylor for a year now. The crew at the service desk are great. I lost my unit key and they helped me right away.They unlock the unit and replaced my lock. Thank you guys.
Lisa Frost on 10/10/2020I rarely write reviews but this place has been an awesome spot to store our RV while we do some renovations. Our RV stayed completely safe and didn't have any scratches or damage. We came and went with it weekly with no issues. Price was very reasonable. Would 100% rent a spot again if we needed.
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Mike M. on 12/03/2017definitely great service, helpful and experienced management and smooth service. although it's busy place but seems like they handle it very well i will always return, actually it's my favorite location now. and will refer everyone to them. the manager is awesome and always smiling and nice. thanks for all what she does
Bret Miller on 06/29/2018Katy, the manager, was extremely sweet and looked into acquiring other equipment because I was concerned about the size of the trailer I reserved. I eventually decided to take the 5x8 trailer I had reserved and it worked out to be the perfect size. Katy went above and beyond for me even though I chose to use what was reserved and available.
Nathan Montella on 03/18/2019The guy at the front desk was very nice/professional and he knew exactly what he was doing and gave me a great experience for a first timer and would 100% definitely recommend.