Call 512-213-1170 for DISCOUNTED & 1st Month FREE Units!
Watson & Taylor Storage North Austin
Leasing Office Address, 11712 N. Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX 78753
- Individual Door Alarms on all Drive-up Units - see video
- Security Cameras blanket the Facilities
- Electronic Gates with Key Pad Entries
- Well-lit at Night with Bright LED Lights
- Climate Control and small to large Non-Climate Unit Sizes
- RV, Boat and Vehicle Parking at North Lamar facility
- Tenant Insurance offered through Safestor
- Truck Rentals - UHAUL Neighborhood Dealer
- UHAUL Packing Supplies - Boxes, Wrap, Tape
- FIRST MONTH FREE on Select Units
- More Climate Control & Huge Units Under Construction!
Se Habla Español
RV, Car, and Boat Parking
Online Bill Pay
Boxes & Supplies
North Austin Self Storage Units at 11712 N Lamar Blvd
Watson & Taylor Storage’s North Austin location is one of our two Austin properties. The North Austin facility is in North Austin just off I-35’s Braker Lane exit, providing easy access from the Domain area, Manor, Daffan, downtown Austin, West Lake Hills, Jollyville, Wells Branch, Windemere, and Pflugerville. We offer a wide variety of Climate Controlled and non-climate storage units, Industrial Warehouses, Retail Office Space as well as parking for your RV, Boat or car.
The management team behind Watson & Taylor Storage acquired this property in August 2015 and has completed the following major capital improvements:
- New LED lights installed on the exteriors of every building
- Access Control Gate System installed
- Surveillance Cameras installed throughout the property
- Next generation roll up doors ( lighter and easier to operate) installed on every unit
- New asphalt and striping on the driveway
- New Individual Unit Alarms
Please note that we require your belongings to be covered by insurance. We offer coverage through Safestor Tenant Insurance or accept your Homeowner's or Renter's Insurance when you provide your Declarations Page that shows proof of offsite coverage.
- From South Austin: Take I35 North. Exit Braker Ln., using overpass make a left at the light. Continue down Braker Ln. to North Lamar. Make a right at North Lamar, continue approximately half a mile. The facility is on the left side before Walnut Creek.
- From Windemere, TX: Head northwest on York Castle Dr toward Grand Ave Pkwy. Turn left onto Grand Ave Pkwy. Turn left onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Turn left onto the Interstate 35 S ramp. Merge onto I-35 S. Take exit 245 toward State Route 734/Parmer Ln/Yager Ln. Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Turn right onto E Parmer Ln. Turn left onto N Lamar Blvd. You’ve arrived at Watson & Taylor Storage.
- From North Austin: Take I35 South. Exit Braker Ln. and make a right at the light. Continue down Braker Ln. to North Lamar. Make a right at North Lamar, continue approximately half a mile. The facility is on the left side before Walnut Creek.
- From Wells Branch, TX: Head southwest on Moonseed Cove toward Yellowleaf Trail. Turn left onto Yellowleaf Trail. Turn left onto Alpha Collier Dr. Turn right onto Wells Port Dr. Turn left onto Wells Branch Pkwy. Turn right onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Use the left lane to take the ramp onto I-35 S. Take exit 245 toward State Route 734/Parmer Ln/Yager Ln. Merge onto N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd. Turn right onto E Parmer Ln. Turn left onto N Lamar Blvd. You’ve arrived at Watson & Taylor Storage.
Brian Porter on 01/31/2023Juan is friendly accommodating and makes everything easy for you
Chris Novoa on 04/01/2022North Austin location, Wagon Trail (non-climate controlled) storage units; Friendly and helpful staff, but after several years of renting and a thick layer of caked on landscape dirt/dust/pollen (near impossible to remove from fabric items) recently found that most of my paper/cardboard/light plastic items had been damaged and eaten by rodents. There were no food or related items stored so i'm guessing they were gathering nesting materials. Your insurance may not cover rodent/insect/pest damage so make sure you have this in mind. UPDATE: (originally rated 2 stars) Received a call promptly in response to this review/lease termination email and Chris from management was helpful and sincerely apologetic for the issue and wanted to let me know that their default SafeStor insurance does cover pest damage and suggested I make use of the service. Just for the great customer service, I'm increasing my star rating.
Lisa Frost on 10/10/2020I rarely write reviews but this place has been an awesome spot to store our RV while we do some renovations. Our RV stayed completely safe and didn't have any scratches or damage. We came and went with it weekly with no issues. Price was very reasonable. Would 100% rent a spot again if we needed.
Check Out What Our Customers Are Saying
Le Carlson on 01/30/2022Excellent customer service. Edith made our Uhaul pick up quick and seamless. She was so genuinely friendly, informative, and helpful. She made the experience very pleasant. Good job Edith!!
David on 03/18/2019Nice facility and easy to get to. I'd rent here again!
Samye on 03/18/2019I had a very pleasant experience. I came in, talked with the staff, and they got everything all set up for me. They were friendly and the facility was new and clean. I will and DO recommend Watson & Taylor Self Storage.