Watson & Taylor Self Storage seeks a full time Associate Property & Sales Manager at our San Antonio locations. While storage experience is not needed, a "Can Do Attitude" and enthusiasm for Customer Service is. We welcome a self-motivated, highly organized individual who can partner well with the existing storage team and help run a large, premier property with truck rentals, non-climate and climate units. Our Associate Sales Managers are very physically active promoting their properties by keeping the facility exceptionally clean, solving for customers’ storage needs and assisting customers with their U-Haul truck rentals. We have been in the storage business for over forty years, and our family-owned company strives to have the most secure storage properties in the industry. Each of our 15 Texas storage properties are covered with surveillance cameras and other security measures which protect our facilities and our customers’ belongings. There is a great deal of upward mobility for team members across the company.
- Offering premier customer service with excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Marketing the facility and its security measures to the surrounding community
- Renting units & solving for customers’ storage needs
- Selling related packing and moving merchandise
- Ensuring property exceeds cleanliness expectations: Cleaning units, sweeping and other basic maintenance skills
- Communicating with the Dallas based corporate headquarters, basic computer skills are needed for weekly & monthly reports
- Addressing delinquent accounts
- Enthusiasm to work in a customer centric environment
- Ability to lift 40 pounds as part of performing basic property maintenance
- Fluency in conversational Spanish
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Willingness to work at multiple storage locations within the city limits
- 5 day, 40 hours per week
- Work hours end by 6pm M-F, 4pm Saturdays. Closed Sundays.